Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pulled the trigger on the Christopher Ward C60 trident pro Black face with green bezel...
Got the half off deal thru C.Ward so I couldn't resist, total impulse buy, and I really don't know anything about the brand on the line...
any feed back from c60 trident owners or C.Ward owners please chime in. The 5 year warrantee looks good.
here's a pic stolen from internet
will update when she show's up!!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Christopher Ward, founded by Chris Ward, Mike France and Peter Ellis in 2004, is a British luxury watch company. It was the first on-line only luxury watch retailer selling timepieces direct to the consumer. Wikipedia
Founded: 2004
Founders: Peter Ellis, Chris Ward, Mike France

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No shipment yet, I always hate this part, it's like the night before christmas. Especially since this was an impulse buy. The pictures still keep me interested so hopefully with everything that has been in the forum it will stand up to scrutiny.
Will post pics on arrival

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Had a couple but had to send them back because the straps were way too big. I dont mind punching an extra hole but when you have about 3 inches of overhang it looks silly. However, I see they finally are offering different sized straps now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.