Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am returning my apple watch I bought, tomorrow, so I can order a real watch. While it's nice, it's a phone on my wrist, I'm afraid of walking past someone too quick that it may break, much less washing my hands, etc.

I am in LOVE with the M series and going to order one, but can't decide between the 2. Do the numbers on the 72 look green even when in day light and not lumed? If so I will just go with the phantom, but, if they look white, will probably go the 72. Seems petty I'm sure, but want to get the right one :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am returning my apple watch I bought, tomorrow, so I can order a real watch. While it's nice, it's a phone on my wrist, I'm afraid of walking past someone too quick that it may break, much less washing my hands, etc.

I am in LOVE with the M series and going to order one, but can't decide between the 2. Do the numbers on the 72 look green even when in day light and not lumed? If so I will just go with the phantom, but, if they look white, will probably go the 72. Seems petty I'm sure, but want to get the right one :)

Thanks in advance for any help!
Maybe a better question, any longevity issues, or wearing off of the "tint" on the phantom? Prefer the blacked out look, decrease the lum or anything?

Ordering in a few minutes, just wanted to ask that first :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Numbers look almost white in direct light and a little light green/yellow tone when in normal ambient indoor light. The luminous is C3 which is the brightest available. The phantom sapphire of the M74 darkens it up some. The tint is on the inside of the sapphire so it won't wear off. Its not as reactive to charging light with the tint but it still glows very well. The tinted sapphire gives it a really cool look. The M71 is going to be more reactive and glow stronger. Choices…..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Numbers look almost white in direct light and a little light green/yellow tone when in normal ambient indoor light. The luminous is C3 which is the brightest available. The phantom sapphire of the M74 darkens it up some. The tint is on the inside of the sapphire so it won't wear off. Its not as reactive to charging light with the tint but it still glows very well. The tinted sapphire gives it a really cool look. The M71 is going to be more reactive and glow stronger. Choices…..
Pulled up too many pics, read too much, cut it too close, and the price changed at 11:00 on the dot (didn't even realize) despite it being in my cart 1 min before at the lower price and on the very last stage of the order. Guess I learned my lesson this evening! lol, totally my fault.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts