Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a Citizen Eco Drive for my girlfriend on Friday and although it fits she would prefer it a little looser.

Sadly there's no room to adjust as it will require additional links to increase the size.

Are you able to purchase additional links from Citizen? I have mailed the company I bought from just in case but I thought I'd ask you guys as you know your stuff! :)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Citizen customer service is one of the best. If it is a new watch then they should have links available. Make sure you have the model number located on the case back.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Citizen customer service is one of the best. If it is a new watch then they should have links available. Make sure you have the model number located on the case back.

+1

They have sent me links at no charge on newer models, and are very pleasant to deal with.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I received a Citizen Eco Drive for my girlfriend on Friday and although it fits she would prefer it a little looser.

Sadly there's no room to adjust as it will require additional links to increase the size.

Are you able to purchase additional links from Citizen? I have mailed the company I bought from just in case but I thought I'd ask you guys as you know your stuff! :)
Yes- but you have to call. You can't order online from them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did email them on Sunday, assuming CitizenWatch.com is the correct site.

They came back advising they only sell wholesale so I would need to go to my nearest Citizen stockist.

My worry is that it was a model they don't sell in this country (UK) so will see what I can find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts