Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Invicta has become the Walmart of watches. Now Walmart is a successful income producing company, but continues to source and negotiate products that can be acquired at the lowest possible cost to sell below many other retailers and yet generate solid profit margins, in-part from volume based selling. Now Invicta continues to sell over-sized watches with parts sourced from where they can acquire at lowest possible cost and generate profits via television mass market sales. I personally find the claims of Invicta and Evine sales people of quality, comfort, et al. to always be a stretch. I firmly believe my 7.25" wrist should not a target market due to the size, bulk and weight of these watches. I have sold off all of them because my arm/wrist will soon wear out from wearing a 1/2 to 1 pound watch. That coupled with harsh metal link watch bands to stiff rubber and leather bands and the lack of customer service urgency (find help in a Walmart...good luck)...coupled with the sharp depreciation of Invicta watches after a few months and a current F RATING WITH THE LOCAL BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN FLORIDA, all supports Buyer Beware of INVICTA!

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Hehehe, another one has seen the light

Reactions: Roarry and #four

·
Long Time Member
2,456 Posts
Me thinks this was a drive by Invicta shooting.
Must have been a great "sale" at Evine.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.