Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am not sure if this one is available in America. I saw 1 (one) ebay listing that had expried where the watch sold for around $600-700. I have no other info.

A masterfully crafted, Swiss-made tribute to the pioneers of aviation, with GMT movements for dual time-zone readings on a single dial and casebacks etched with the signature endorsement of former astronaut, Buzz Aldrin, legendary pilot of the Eagle lunar module on Apollo 11, the first Moon landing, the Eagle Pilot Collection offers mechanical and quartz movements, stainless steel construction, anti-reflective sapphire crystals, durable screw-back cases and screw-down crowns, luminous hands, locking deployment buckle closures and water resistance to 100 meters.

From the Eagle Pilot Collection. Featuring a 21-jewel ETA 2893-2 GMT movement, this dramatically rugged self-winding mechanical timepiece, with black ion-plated finish, features a black patterned dial with airplane-tipped GMT hand and an exhibition caseback.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
It's interesting so see that Citizen is now calling them the Bulova Accutrons since they acquired the company. They kind of blended them together. Good marketing strategy.
Accutrons are all swiss made. The watches marked Bulova, I believe use the miyota movements.

David

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am not sure if this one is available in America. I saw 1 (one) ebay listing that had expried where the watch sold for around $600-700. I have no other info.

I've seen it around selling for around $1100 at retail on the web. Not at a deal site, though.

David

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
It's interesting so see that Citizen is now calling them the Bulova Accutrons since they acquired the company. They kind of blended them together. Good marketing strategy.
Accutrons are all swiss made. The watches marked Bulova, I believe use the miyota movements.

David
That's good to know. Thanks!! I will stick with the Accutrons then. I just like the Swiss movements more then the Miyotas. They are much smoother on the sweep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.