Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I bought from a friend a Bulova Accutron 214H M2 dial/movement with factory white painted hand set p/n WS-25 but I only got the movement/ dial/ handset but I didn't know what watch it was for, when my friend had it it was in a Astronaut case which it was learn could not be possible from the factory and my friend likes his watches to all be factory so he gave it (not to keep) to me and I bought the combo from him.
Since I didn't know what watch it was for I temporally put it in a Bulova Accutron "B" case or "turtle back" case as it is known by some for safe keeping and I have to say it looks right at home there....

But of course I wanted it to be in the case it belongs in but I had no idea which case that was until now after I came across this photo....

I believe I have found what watch the Accutron 214H M2 24 hour military dial/movement was for, Notice the Bulova factory white painted spade hand set p/n WS-25 and if you look very closely they are silver underneath with unpainted centers, But with this one photo I can't tell which case this is ?
Does anybody recognize what Bulova case this is ?

Reactions: calypso

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have just been told that the case is a case number 2737 ! Now all I need is a 2737 case to compare to the picture and if it's a match I'll be able to return it to it's original form !

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
As a proud owner of six working tuning fork watches. I think that piece looks great as is. I'd quit racking my brain and leave it alone. Nice clean movement. :smile-thumb:

Heres a few of mine. A 214 M6 and a 219 N3

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Great looking watch! I can appreciate the desire to get it back to original; however, I also agree with Mr. Forza that it looks great in the current case!
Good luck finding the case! Show us the final product when you do!

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I had a 218 RR Grade writie when I worked for the UP RR
Loved that watch!!!!
But 214 isn't a slouch by any means. Hope things work out
Awaitin my Bulova HAQ due to arrive before 8 PM. Practically
stole it from the "Zon".

Loose Nutt

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A little "on The Wrist" action the last few days....

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Looks fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts