Votes: 0 0.0%
  • buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone ask, what will be most precious things in the word? Definitely is your Name! It is your parents giving you the first gift in yours life, which contains their love, blessings and expectations! We feel gratefully for that and think about give them a gift, which can be represent our respect. Do you think to have your owned design watches with your wishes, passion, gratitude or fanatical for them? Build You Own Watches We can help your dream become truth! Choose you like dial, case material, belt and movement with your dearest name or statement on the watches. Our profession designer create an unique watches for you To family, to lovers, to friends. Give them surprise by a delicates timepieces with love!

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
I find myself scratching my head just a little as I welcome Tommy to the forum. I hope your time in this forum is interesting and helpful and I hope its not just based on the results of the poll. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Tell us more about it, Tommy.

Do you have a website? Maybe I missed it somewhere ...
There was a link that mysteriously vanished.

· No posting of links to crowd funding site campaigns without the consent of a member of the WatchFreeks administrative team. These types of posts are only otherwise allowed after the new member has complied with the same rules as are outlined in the Sales section rules for watch sales, no other exceptions will be allowed. We are a watch forum, first and foremost and not a sales marketing tool for crowd funding, like Kickstarter or Indiegogo.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
There was a link that mysteriously vanished.

· No posting of links to crowd funding site campaigns without the consent of a member of the WatchFreeks administrative team. These types of posts are only otherwise allowed after the new member has complied with the same rules as are outlined in the Sales section rules for watch sales, no other exceptions will be allowed. We are a watch forum, first and foremost and not a sales marketing tool for crowd funding, like Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
Very interesting .... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts