Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I found this company on Facebook and I have to admit that they have some interesting designs. Pretty nice. I believe the owner of the company might be joining here soon. check them out.

http://www.brunoff.com/english/home/collection1.html

Company is based in Portugal and it looks like there is a way to purchase in the USA on an authorized ebay retailer.

From their website:

We are a new watchmaker with simple aim...

We want to put high quality sports watches within the reach of everyone.

To achieve this we have inverted the usual business model used by other brands. Instead of their extremely high margin requirements the middlemen and retailers, we take a small, but fair margin and have the ultimate direct business.
We can't begin to match the hundreds of millions spent on advertising campaigns, sponsorships and "A" list celebrities of our better known competitors. Instead, we concentrate our efforts on designing beautiful timepieces and relying on delighted customers to recommend the brand to family, friends and colleagues on our behalf.

We are extremely grateful for the incredible level of interest, and we know success will depend on delivering outstanding watches, remarkable value and the sort of customer service we would like to receive ourselves.

So, if you put reality above hope, style ahead of fashion and like to pay a fair price for life's little luxuries, then it's (possibly) about time you took a closer look at Brunoff watches.

51mm case

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
WOW -that's very reasonable
yea, check this listing out HERE

Seems like a nice kit comes with the watches also.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

The prices are reasonable but looking at the collection, I couldnt find watch weights or which Citizen or Seiko movement is in the various watches.

·
Registered
22 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
The prices are reasonable but looking at the collection, I couldnt find watch weights or which Citizen or Seiko movement is in the various watches.
Thanks for your comment, our website will be updated soon and will have a shop integrated.

We will then inform of the weight, size, etc.

In the meaning time, if you let me know of which collection you want to know I will provide you with all information.

Thanks

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Awesome looking stuff.

See me after the first of the year.:b

·
Registered
22 Posts
imported post

Collection - Dashboard
Movement - Quartz Movement - Seiko VD53
Functions:
- 6 Hands technology ( Hours, minutes, seconds, small Hr, Chrono sec, Chrono min )
- Black dial with luminous hands and markers
- Date indicator between 4 and 5 o'clock
- Stopwatch
- Chronograph
- Tachymeter
- Logo "BRUNOFF" engraved on Dial, Case back, Buckle
Band:
- Stainless Steel band in IP black
- Rubber strap in red color
Weight:
- Steel: 190gr
- Rubber: 106gr
Measurements:
- Case - 43mm x 48mm x 13mm (without crown)
- Crown - 4mm
- Strap - 22mm
- Total length - 220mm
Case:
- All Stainless Steel 316L in IP Black
- Scratch resistant crystal glass
- Water resistant up to 5atm / 50mts / 170ft
2 years warranty

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

some cool Brunoff ad slicks from their Facebook page.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.