Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was searching a post about this brand, but there is nothing,so i decided to make a post about it

DOES ANYONE HERE OWNS ONE?

HISTORY:
BRERA OROLOGI - A NEW FORCE IN TIME
Originating in Northern Italy, home to the founding partners, BRERA OROLOGI is a brand born from, and influenced by, the rich history of Italian design, craftsmanship, quality and attention to detail.

BRERA OROLOGI is a collection of elegant yet sporty luxury watches for Men and Women. Choose from the military inspired Militare, Eterno, Supersportivo, Estremo or new Sottomarino Diver collections. Mix and match straps that are interchangeable on many collections. For women, collections with exotic mother of pearl and diamonds are available as well as beautiful matte ceramic pieces that are unique, different and add up to a sense of style and individual flair.

Here is my brera: $600 dlls (so far, so good)

SUPERSPORTIVO 43MM

MODEL:
BRSSC4302

CASE MATERIAL:
Rose Gold IP

DIAL:
Black

CASE SIZE:
43mm

MOVEMENT:
Miyota Quartz 0S1A

STRAP:
Black Rubber

CRYSTAL:
K1 Anti-Reflective

CROWN:
10mm

WATER RESISTANT:
10 WATER RESISTANCE

[align=center]SHOW YOUR BRERA![/align]

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Don't own one.
Follow them on Facebook and twitter but I don't know much about them.
It looks pretty well put together though

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very nice. Looks like it wears larger than 43mm.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Interesting styling, giving it quite a presence on the wrist.

Thanks for posting.

·
Super Moderator
11,413 Posts
Very nice Rava ! :smile-thumb2:I remember seeing these a while back, and thinking they looked well designed, and well made, but never have seen someone with one until now. Awesome ! :cool: Thanks so much for your information about them, as well as these great pictures !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts