Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys check out these brand new Bremonts?

There are two different collections, and four watches having to do with the America's Cup, and also Oracle Team USA. There are the elegant Bremont ACI, and ACII with their blued hands, and dials that look like the America's Cup. With the ACII having an 18-karat gold case too, and Valjoux 7750 BI AC caliber also.

Added to those, are the Supermarine-like Oracle I, and Oracle II models which have water resistance to 500m. The Oracle 1, and II have stainless steel cases hardened to 2000 Vickers, and even anti-shock, and anti-magnetic faraday cages for the BE-36AE movements they have. With the Oracle II adding a second time zone GMT 24 hour ring, and cool red rubber strap guys.

A Timely Perspective's link with much more for you...

http://www.atimelyperspective.com/b...americas-cup-and-oracle-team-usa-watches.html

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
I never paid much attention to Bremont until last year, but I can say that at this point I am a big fan. These look absolutely stunning.

What is the over-under on how long before Brice picks one up :)

Added to those, are the Supermarine-like Oracle I, and Oracle II models which have water resistance to 500m. The Oracle 1, and II have stainless steel cases hardened to 2000 Vickers, and even anti-shock, and anti-magnetic faraday cages for the BE-36AE movements they have. With the Oracle II adding a second time zone GMT 24 hour ring, and cool red rubber strap guys.

A Timely Perspective's link with much more for you...

http://www.atimelyperspective.com/b...americas-cup-and-oracle-team-usa-watches.html

·
Registered
419 Posts
love bremont watches but wouldn't have anything to do with the Americas cup as its only about the rich and cheating

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Very nice, like Bremont watches but out of my price league, unfortunately.

·
1,048 Posts
Thank you for sharing Tom. I like the 3 hander best, regular watch not diver. But I could use a little different hands... but pretty nice as is already though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts