Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst looking further into Breitling and possible options for me to enter into their products I came across the Superocean. Definitely a watch within their catalog that stood out to me the most. It is simple enough, not to crazy and I love the way it looks on a strap. Possibly a very good daily wear? I am curious as to what people think of these watches and if there would be any appreciation similar to Rolex. I read some good info on the the Superocean and Superocean Heritage on Breitling Watches: Superocean vs Superocean Heritage | Bob's Watches and really enjoy what their doing with their line. While maintaining a classic aesthetic on the heritage line they are also advancing their watches through time with the regular Superocean line. I always have leaned toward vintage but may have to look toward a modern option as my whole collection looks like a modern vintage collection.. lol. What are your thoughts on the Superocean, would you lean more towards the Heritage or just the standard Superocean? Any and all comments are greatly appreciated before I purchase one of these beasts!

·
Super Moderator
16,911 Posts
Honestly can’t speak to which would appreciate in value
more Edward, but really both seem like they wouldn’t have
a problem in that department. 🙂 What will be a lot of fun
is seeing, or hearing what Breitling fans, or owners have
to say on this. :D(y)

But just voted for the regular SO a second ago. ..Mainly
because you said you may want to gravitate toward more
modern options. 🙂 It’s a win win no matter which way
you go though. So good luck, and thanks so much for
letting us be part of this !

·
Super Moderator
1,661 Posts
The only real way to decide is do your research on the movement, and then go and try them on. Only once on your wrist can you really decide if it is the right one for you.

Personally, I do not like their "new" B logo, so the older one (with the wings) would be nicer to me..

·
Watch Freek
Mostly affordable solars...
359 Posts

·
Watch Freek
144 Posts
I remember going with my son into an AD in Los Angeles when he went to buy a SuperOcean Heritage it was $2400 on a bracelet and they waived the tax, Christ I am getting old. Than again I bought my Omega SMP Pro Chrono brand new on the grey market for $1599 a few years before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.