Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I can't wait to add a Breitling to my collection. A client had a Navitimer on last week. I had never seen one in person before. I fondled it for quite a while and was duly-impressed. He said it was silly to spend that much on a watch and I explained why I disagreed. It was a really good time.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

That is an totally incredible watch that I WILL be getting after the first of the year!! I still have a few watches to sell yet so I can get it but it'll be done soon! I'm also getting the blue dial. I LOVE THIS WATCH!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

The SuperOcean Steelfish is one of my favorite Breitlings. It is one of two Breitling watches that I own, the exception in my Steelfish is that I have the silver dial. I promise to take photos of this watch before long and post them. They are superb watches.

·
Registered
124 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
That is an totally incredible watch that I WILL be getting after the first of the year!! I still have a few watches to sell yet so I can get it but it'll be done soon! I'm also getting the blue dial. I LOVE THIS WATCH!!

You're really gonna hate me when you get the PM I just sent you.........Hello old friend!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

that is a really really nice watch. anyone own one of these and can post a wrist shot

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Lottery....Breitling...Lottery....Breitling.....

Which comes first the chicken of the egg????...in this case I know. Great watch, anyone lucky enough to own one should wear it often and in good health.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.