Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade my collection by adding a higher end piece. I was looking at the Breitling Chronomat 44, Omega Seamaster 300, and Tudor Pelagos.

However, while at the AD I tried on the Breitling Superocean Heritage 46 Chrono and fell in love. I think I found my next watch.

Does anyone have any input on these 3 comparison-wise? And I'd love to see some pics of the superocean dials. I tried on the black dial with black bezel, but so far am torn between the white, black, and blue dials.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Is the bezel scratched? I would not like the old painted bezel, if ceramic this is a top buy
46mm ...wow
Perfect for me

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wow, i haven't seen that color combo yet. That is an amazing looking watch! Roarry, do you have any input as to the durability? I can see myself wearing this very frequently.

Thanks!
No durability issues whatsoever. Mesh is very comfortable. On the heavy side, much to my liking, but not cumbersome. One of my favs. In top 3-4 of my somewhat overly large collection. Dial is cream, not white.
Finish & fit is outstanding. Only drawback, no quickset on date. Best to keep on winder.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Is the bezel scratched? I would not like the old painted bezel, if ceramic this is a top buy
46mm ...wow
Perfect for me
Painted aluminum bezel. Not scratched. (yet)

I would like ceramic if I had a choice, but to me it's not a big deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts