Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imported post

Was at Costco today and they had a lot of higher end stuff out.

One example:

Breitling Aeromarine Colt GMT for $1999.

Not a terrible price.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I am a member at Sams and Costco, but mainly go to Sams. Will have to check out Costco by me again this week. Thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Just back from BJ's. They had two Invicta models that I have never seen before. Both had sticker price of $200 and they were selling for $39. They were Ugly.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I have found Oris, Breitling, Tag, and Gucci at Costco. I found a sweet Breitling for $5K. This same Breitling sold for about $8K at the AD's. Costco has a great return policy too.
A BREITLING would look very nice in that spot right next to the Gevril...

Just sayin.

David

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Just back from BJ's. They had two Invicta models that I have never seen before. Both had sticker price of $200 and they were selling for $39. They were Ugly.
Whoa nelly. (insert non Invicta defender tag here)

They weren't Reserve pieces.

They were probably very nice $39 watches.

Which is exactly what they were worth.

I picked up a BJ special for a work beater.

·
Registered
49 Posts
imported post

I always loved that particular model Breitling. I will have to check out my local Costco --- shop there regularly and was just there last week, but no Breitlings in the case, maybe they have added them since then --- and that is a great price too. Thanks for the info! Santa may get me something this Christmas after all . . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.