Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice. Gives me a chill just looking at the pictures. I'll add it to the grail list. How many on there now? Forget about it.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

dedward wrote:
I did a comparison between this and the Omega 45.5 planet Ocean.
Which did you like better?

Great review and pics. Beautiful watch.

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Hard to make a decision on which I like better.Both are stunning watches.Both have a number of bracelets, mesh and strap options.But if its which one do I wear most, its the omega 45.5.Better dial on the Breitling,especially when the light hits it.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

dedward wrote:
Hard to make a decision on which I like better.Both are stunning watches.Both have a number of bracelets, mesh and strap options.But if its which one do I wear most, its the omega 45.5.Better dial on the Breitling,especially when the light hits it.
Did you post a pick of them side by side? If you did I missed it.
I would love to see that.

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Can't help you on that decision.Both are good brands.maybe size is a consideration.both brands use cosc movements.omega uses the coaxial 2500.Accuracy seems to be better consistantly with the omega, but we're not talking about much.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Cali kid wrote:
No more watches for you, with lil' E coming! what the hell, buy one more before being a dad!:)
Exactly. we are the worst influences ever, lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.