Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So went to the local AD as posted on the Rolex thread...I also wanted to check out the New Chronomat BO1...I have to say this watch is a piece of art on the wrist...I fell in love with it...I really could not believe it was 43.5mm watch...IT wears so much bigger...I tried on one with a blue MOP dial and it was smoking..also the 2 tone 18k also was smoking...I truly fell in love with this watch...So of course my mind is all screwed up now...panny....Breitling BO1....confused...Here is a pic..

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
So went to the local AD as posted on the Rolex thread...I also wanted to check out the New Chronomat BO1...I have to say this watch is a piece of art on the wrist...I fell in love with it...I really could not believe it was 43.5mm watch...IT wears so much bigger...I tried on one with a blue MOP dial and it was smoking..also the 2 tone 18k also was smoking...I truly fell in love with this watch...So of course my mind is all screwed up now...panny....Breitling BO1....confused...Here is a pic..

Personally I would go with the Breitling. What does this model run retail?? They are above $10K aren't they?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:

Personally I would go with the Breitling. What does this model run retail?? They are above $10K aren't they?
This model retail is $7,500..but that place sounds a bit high to me...The watch is sweet and that MOP dial is sick..They also had a solid 18k with diamon bezel BO1 also and that was sick...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I tried one of those on also recently and it is fantastic looking watch. My problem was that I had my SAS on when I went to the store, so it felt really small putting it on right after that. I need to go back with no watch on or one of my smaller ones so I can really get a sense of the size of the watch without being influenced by a bigger watch I already have on.

BUT it is a 100% beautiful watch that literally sparkles in your hands, lol

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I tried one of those on also recently and it is fantastic looking watch. My problem was that I had my SAS on when I went to the store, so it felt really small putting it on right after that. I need to go back with no watch on or one of my smaller ones so I can really get a sense of the size of the watch without being influenced by a bigger watch I already have on.

BUT it is a 100% beautiful watch that literally sparkles in your hands, lol
Yeah i agree with you James...I went in with nothing on so I got a really good feel for it...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I'd go for the Breitling if it was an option for me. Maybe someday...

I can't wait to see it when you decide, Jack!

David

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Next watch Jack? Very cool.....
Not sure yet mike....still deciding and plus I still have some time..Just a bit confused we will see what happens in the next few weeks. I have to say its a beautiful watch and maybe on the wrist next...:b

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I still think you should get the 47mm Pan (over 50mm with crown) on Stainless steal, but that is just me. Both watches are amazing!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I know you have been looking at some stuff but this one seems to have the most presence to me......of course just imo. This one is sharp.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks guys for your opinions its much appreciated and will help me decide in what will be my next timepiece...:)

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I have to say you have one TOUGH choice, but that is not such a bad thing to be in that position!

Personally I love the Pannys, but that B01 would win my vote.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
I have to say you have one TOUGH choice, but that is not such a bad thing to be in that position!

Personally I love the Pannys, but that B01 would win my vote.
Thanks Scott...Yeah I love those panny's also...and that BO1 has a sweet spot in my heart also.......I guess I will have to take a trip back to Tourneu since the AD I went to today does not carry Panerai.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

God that is a real beauty! I love the looks of that! Tough choice between this and a Panny! I think I would go with the Breitling this go around! Good luck on the decision!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

AS hard as the choices might be, I think the Breitling would be where my heart lies. :)

The Panerai can become your next "quest". :)

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am with TV Classic look of the BO1 is cool but too small I would grab the Panerai for the shear presence alone!

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

After reading this forum for afew weeks, what do you consider small?I have some that are 46.5, 2 that are 48mm, and a breitling soh46. Those are large watches.

But from reading, you guys think these are small watches.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

dedward wrote:
After reading this forum for afew weeks, what do you consider small?I have some that are 46.5, 2 that are 48mm, and a breitling soh46. Those are large watches.

But from reading, you guys think these are small watches.
Anything under 44mm is small for me...It depends on how the watch wears...like the pam 297 wears much bigger then 44mm so it will end up on my wrist soon. I prefer 46mm up to 50mm depending on the watch and how it wears on my wrist. The BO1 is a smaller watch and is preventing me for buying that watch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts