Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reluctant sale for me. This has been my go to watch for 2 years now. Breitling E65362 on Pro I Bracelet. All functions on the watch are working. The bracelet shows normal desk diver wear on the bottom clasp. Comes with 1 extra link and is currently sized at a little over 7 ¼. The Pro I bracelet also has a divers type extension.

Watch comes with all boxes and papers, Chrono certificate, and Breitling warranty card from the AD at which it was purchased.
If you would like additional pictures, let me know. Watch is being sold to fund non-watch stuff (car parts). No trades.
Looking for $1K paypal’d and shipped and insured. CONUS only please. Lowballers will be politely ignored.
Any questions, just ask.
[email protected] (please remove NOSPAM from the address)
Thanks

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Is that a green dial?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've heard it referred to as gray-green. I see more green than gray in it. It does depend on what its next to. Then again, I've been known to put on one blue sock and one black one......

Is that a green dial?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Whoa, nice!!!!! I really like the bezel, the beefy-looking bracelet, and the slanty font on the numerals. Wish I could take it off your wrist for you!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM Replied

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered