Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm diggin that one a lot! Shouldn't have too much trouble selling It...after he wades through the mouth-breathers that wanna offer him a bunch of $50-$100watches for it!

·
Super Freak
4,821 Posts
imported post

Brand New Original Subaqua 7750 Champaigne Dial This rare grail has to go ...

Brand New In Box

Limited Edition .. Plus Rare Plus Rare Dial

Valjoux 7750

$800 shipped to CONUS thru USPS Priority .. Paypal preferred

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Budabear wrote:
No problem! Is anyone familiar with the SAN II's. Is it true that that they are known for bracelet defects?
well, i owned a subaqua noma 11, and personally didnt have any issues with the bracelet, actually the watch was badass , ......and i dont remember hearing any problems with it........

the watch in the post above is the original san.....the very first one, so im not sure what watch your actually talking about...........the san 11 looked like this.....

·
Super Freak
4,821 Posts
imported post

Thanks I know the SAN II is different. I guess I should have started another psot but I figured a lot of Subaqua owners would see this post. I have the SAN II Black dial Chrono. I received it with a side of one of the permanent links detached. I wasn't told about any problems from the previous owner but it was detached when I took it out of the box. So much for honesty. I heard someone else mention the other day that he heard that this is a problem with them. He encountered the same thing on one he just purchased.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the heads up Ron and for others for reposting the info.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

jmho but i do not like that model at all. i never did. for obviously reasons that price is good for that movement and the superfans will snatch it right up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.