11,016 Posts
Very Nice!! Welcome to The Forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sefrcoko

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! Really enjoying it so far. Wanted to add a Hamilton to my box and had my eye on this one for a while. That orange combined with the black pvd case makes a nice addition. You can't see too well from that photo, but the chrono buttons and crown are "jutted out", giving the case a slight asymmetrical look (like an RAF throwback) that really works :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Don't you just love the Hamilton straps? Nice & thick with that iconic double tang buckle!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
In the summer time you need to put one of these Orbis Morgan Orange rubber straps on that puppy, very sharp, very comfortable, only cost $14.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In the summer time you need to put one of these Orbis Morgan Orange rubber straps on that puppy, very sharp, very comfortable, only cost $14.

Very cool strap, thank you for the recommendation! Will definitely check it out as I wanted a rubber strap anyhow (who doesn't like having options lol) :)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Nice watch sfrecoco:
Back n tha day (late 60's - early 70's) Hamilton made wristwatches
to replace RR Grade pocketwatches. Ditto Bulova, Seiko, Ball and Pulsar.
I chose the Twin Fork Bulova Accutron (BTW Bulova has returned to
Accutrons (the Accutron 2)
Hamilton made a not so nice RR Grade wristie called the Model 505.
Not popular with RR crewmen. The Ball wristie either.

Obviously, Hamilton has upper their game in the ensuing years. IMO
making quality watches.

Ball watches haven't had doodly to do with RRing in 50 years but still
releases watches that have RR Occuptions listed. Trainmaster? Engineer?

X traindriver Art (aka Lou Snutt)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

A plus one for that sentiment, I have just purchased 3 a blue for my Mako Pepsi, an orange for my orange monster also a black for my Seiko FFF. uploadfromtaptalk1454936430898.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1454936464267.jpg Absolutely superb straps for the money.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts