Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

...elsewhere. :D

Relisted with price reduction! :)

Up for sale is a BR03-92 STEEL model. It is in very good condition, but as full disclosure I want to say it's 90+% TZ due to some surface scratches on the case and couple minor dings on left side of case (all shown in photos below) but crystal is clear/mint condition. Also included is an OEM mint condition black canvas/velcro strap (appears unworn, not worn by me), and also a very good condition OEM distressed brown calf strap leather strap as well. I have never changed the strap on this since I've had it as I preferred the OEM rubber and found it to be super comfortable. Lume on this is very, very good (see photo). This was bought pre-owned from Topper but warranty is expired. These 03 steel classic models don't come up for sale often, and are the more wearable size IMO at 42mm.

OEM Specs:
Model number: BR0392-BL-ST
Movement: mechanical automatic.
Functions: hours, minutes, seconds. Date.
Case: diameter 42 mm. Satin-brushed steel.
Dial: black. Numerals, index and hands covered in a photo-luminescent coating.
Glass: anti-reflective sapphire.
Water-resistance: 100 m
Strap: OEM black rubber mounted
Extra straps: OEM black canvas & OEM distressed brown leather

I also have a brand new unworn/unmounted custom made Black Badger Neolithic distressed strap that I am listing separately if interested (LINK HERE)

Price is [SOLD.... elsewhere] $1850 shipped conus.

I will send a PayPal invoice to the buyer which will require a confirmed address to complete. Please PM me with any questions or to buy by sending me your PP e-mail for the invoice. I am located conus (Atlanta) and prefer to ship conus. NO TRADES.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.