Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . posted over at Z's about this girl . . . . earlier today, thought you guys might like it too .. . .

. . . . Yes, I bought another one. And I really like this little bugger . . . . alot!!!

Wifey called me at work and said she was looking at an Invicta, on sale at Amazon. "Geez, thanks Redhead . . . . but I'm kinda off that brand . . . . nice of you to call . .. .". No problem, she says, I just thought you liked the Pro-Divers. ****. " Really, a Diver . . . . what model???" Don't know, I'll mail you the link, deals good today only . . . . $47, shipped.

Back in the office a while later, I check the link. Sorry , .. . . . $47 shipped, red dial, 43mm, ******* japan auto, frame frusion, crummy
bracelet . . . . . had to own it! I like the hell out of the look of it . . . . Here goes . . . .

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I like everything about it. Clean, well made, and a great price. Wear it well my friend!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I like everything about it. Clean, well made, and a great price. Wear it well my friend!
. . . Thanks James, I meant to get it up here earlier, but I got pulled away by my daughter . . .lol.

I really like the Pro, but man . . . if I keep dropping $50 here and $50 there , I'll never get onto the Seiko's!!!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
. . . Thanks James, I meant to get it up here earlier, but I got pulled away by my daughter . . .lol.

I really like the Pro, but man . . . if I keep dropping $50 here and $50 there , I'll never get onto the Seiko's!!!!!
LOL Randy. You're probably right, but you'll certainly have fun doin it!! Great looking diver my friend. Congrats! Can't go wrong for that deal!! Great grab!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

WOW - I love it - and that Red dial - very cool - congrats on a very nice pickup - Wear it in good health and a lot !!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Man, that's what I've been doing lately Randy!!
Got 2 square Corduba's now and working on a third, DOH!!!
Could ahve gotten another Autopilot...but I must say I am really digging these Cordubas:b:b:c:c

CJ

randyswagon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

That's a nice one.

Good size. Good color.

Heck, $47 on a bracelet. Can't be beat.

This is one watch that Invicta does a really nice job with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
imported post

I guess it's contagious...I like these also...and the red/gold metal combo is nice! Nice addition...if I had someone looking out for deals like that, I'd be in for trouble...no self-restraint...:b

Maybe I missed it...but exactly what model # is it, Randy?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Randy, I have simular timepieces in different color face. I think you will enjoy. I beleive that watch has the Seiko movement that Invicta has been using recently. If memory serves it winds in thew winder and by gently shaking. It does not wind by the crown, as I found out by winding, winding and winding the crown (me not to smart by doing that :lol). What a great gift from your wife! Congrats and enjoy it. Wear it in good health. ....Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.