Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks! I wanted to start with variety. Invicta was the brand that got me interested in watches. I have since aquired several other brands such as Oceanaut, Seapro, Accutron, Stovard-Jurgenson, NFW, Citizen, Sandoz, Jacques Lemans, Marina Militaire, Chase-Durer. All very nice watches which were either gifted to me or reasonably priced. My most expensive watch was my Invicta OG III Diamond/Meteorite with SW-200 movement. I have heard of issues with this movement but to this point it has been right on the money for me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I obtained my MM from Brian aka sheraortho in a multi-watch trade. I had an Invicta SAS quartz that was just far too large and heavy for me. Being a nurse I didn't want to hit somebody with that bad boy and get sued!!!! LOL! I have since taken it off the brown Panerai strap and put it on a black shark skin strap!!! But here's a pic of it before I changed her clothes!!! LOL! It's a hand cranker and very accurate!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

That is super hot. similar to the power reserve one I got last week. I posted pics in my collection thread. Great watch you have there.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Duffster, those are some great watches and man am I glad you like your Marina! I love it because it's the Harley colors which is perfect for you! CONGRATS on a great and diverse collection my friend!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

The OG is one of my favorites. Now my buddy Brian did a trade with me and the MM was part of the deal. Actually he threw it in with 3 other watches!!! I'll be posting more of my small collection soon! Stay Tuned! LOL!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

I'm currently in the process of selling off some of my watches to purchase a Breitling Super Ocean....gently used of course. I have sold my NFW Vector and Renato Cyclops and probably my Accutron VX200. I still have a few more watches to sell to meet my goal. With any luck I'll have the money together in a few weeks and then start the shopping process. I've been looking around and there are some very reputable sellers with some nice timepieces for sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.