Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here are a few of my meager collection.

There are more but thought I'd get my feet wet before I dove in!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Very nice. I can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks! I wanted to start with variety. Invicta was the brand that got me interested in watches. I have since aquired several other brands such as Oceanaut, Seapro, Accutron, Stovard-Jurgenson, NFW, Citizen, Sandoz, Jacques Lemans, Marina Militaire, Chase-Durer. All very nice watches which were either gifted to me or reasonably priced. My most expensive watch was my Invicta OG III Diamond/Meteorite with SW-200 movement. I have heard of issues with this movement but to this point it has been right on the money for me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I would love to see your MM. I just got one also last week.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I obtained my MM from Brian aka sheraortho in a multi-watch trade. I had an Invicta SAS quartz that was just far too large and heavy for me. Being a nurse I didn't want to hit somebody with that bad boy and get sued!!!! LOL! I have since taken it off the brown Panerai strap and put it on a black shark skin strap!!! But here's a pic of it before I changed her clothes!!! LOL! It's a hand cranker and very accurate!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is super hot. similar to the power reserve one I got last week. I posted pics in my collection thread. Great watch you have there.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Duffster, those are some great watches and man am I glad you like your Marina! I love it because it's the Harley colors which is perfect for you! CONGRATS on a great and diverse collection my friend!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

It looks pretty sweet with the black shark skin strap on it too B!!! I'll get some pics soon and post em up!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks Jack. It's one of my favorites.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Ya I haven't seen it with the new shoes on it! I look forwad to seeing it!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

The OG is one of my favorites. Now my buddy Brian did a trade with me and the MM was part of the deal. Actually he threw it in with 3 other watches!!! I'll be posting more of my small collection soon! Stay Tuned! LOL!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

I'm currently in the process of selling off some of my watches to purchase a Breitling Super Ocean....gently used of course. I have sold my NFW Vector and Renato Cyclops and probably my Accutron VX200. I still have a few more watches to sell to meet my goal. With any luck I'll have the money together in a few weeks and then start the shopping process. I've been looking around and there are some very reputable sellers with some nice timepieces for sale.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Hey Duff! Real nice collection you got goin on Bro! Gotta get me one of them there MM's. Real nice and the price is right!!

Wear'em well buddy as I know you do!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts