Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my Blumo now for a month or so and after not seeing anything on the net on how it is on mesh, I decided to try it out myself.

Had an old Strapcode mesh bracelet laying around and had previously tried it out only to find the fatty Sumo lug pins were to big and the end piece on the Strapcode was a little too wide to fit the lugs.
Well ordered some smaller 20mm push pins and filed down the ends on the bracelet and now it fits!

What do you think, I have never seen a Sumo on mesh, and it looks pretty damn good to me!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Looks Fabulous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
955 Posts
Mesh and the crown at 4 always gets my vote.....Looks fantastic.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I dig it.

·
Banned
754 Posts
It definitely works. I've always preferred the mesh like yours with the straight lug bar. That mesh style didn't work on my Kinetic GMT cus it left a big gap, IMO but works beautifully on your Blumo. Nice upgrade !

·
Super Moderator
10,644 Posts
Yeah, that looks awesome Chazman ! :cool: :eek: So cool that you were able to work out the problem with those pins like that. MacGyver would be proud ! :smile: Just can't get enough of how mesh bracelets manage to play off of different elements in the bezel. Even the dot markers on the inside of the bezel team up perfectly. Nice work sir ! Enjoy !!!

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, that looks awesome Chazman ! :cool: :eek: So cool that you were able to work out the problem with those pins like that. MacGyver would be proud ! :smile: Just can't get enough of how mesh bracelets manage to play off of different elements in the bezel. Even the dot markers on the inside of the bezel team up perfectly. Nice work sir ! Enjoy !!!
Interesting that you bring up MacGyver, since it was the metal file on my Swiss Army knife that I used to file down the end link on the bracelet.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Have had my Blumo now for a month or so and after not seeing anything on the net on how it is on mesh, I decided to try it out myself.

Had an old Strapcode mesh bracelet laying around and had previously tried it out only to find the fatty Sumo lug pins were to big and the end piece on the Strapcode was a little too wide to fit the lugs.
Well ordered some smaller 20mm push pins and filed down the ends on the bracelet and now it fits!

What do you think, I have never seen a Sumo on mesh, and it looks pretty damn good to me!
I always like this watch when I see it on the forums here. I like it even better with that mesh look.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts