Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new Tisell for a buddy of mine, the blue bezel model.

Watch arrived a couple of days ago and took less then a week to get here from Korea.

Some interesting features, they have gone back to Marine Dive on the dial, instead of Marine Diver they had on other newer models. The lume is still the upgraded blue lume and it is very strong.

My buddy came over today and I fitted the bracelet for him and while doing so noticed they have switched from the easy link clasp, to a full glide lock setup, nice!

Here is a photo of it, with the plastic wrap still on the bracelet. Nice watch.

Oh, the dial is black and the bezel blue, it's not all blue like some photos portray it as.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That is a very nice watch. I been contemplating getting one except the Hulk model. I feel for the fraction of the price over a Steinhart it would hold up better. Japanese movements are nice and robust.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Blue bezel is da bomb. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Now that's the act of a true friend!!!!! Hats off to you, Chazman!

From what I've been able to gather on line, this looks like a truly phenomenal deal: ceramic bezel; sapphire crystal; plus a GLIDELOCK BRACELET????

Good grief!!!!! How can they sell it for essentially peanuts with those kinds of specs?!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that's the act of a true friend!!!!! Hats off to you, Chazman!

From what I've been able to gather on line, this looks like a truly phenomenal deal: ceramic bezel; sapphire crystal; plus a GLIDELOCK BRACELET????

Good grief!!!!! How can they sell it for essentially peanuts with those kinds of specs?!
And a Miyota 9015 movement, mine runs at about +3 to +5 seconds a day.

I have the older model "Kermit" model with the green bezel.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where have you guys been picking these up. Everytime I've looked at their site they've been sold out
They are not listing them in Stock on their website, contact them by email and they will respond with photos of the models available and tell you how to order, which is via a PayPal invoices sent by them

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Chazz:
As I previously commented. It's far from being
chopped liver.
Only thing that gives me pause is the use of the
9015. I had a 9015 in a D B. Noisiest counter
weight (or rotor) operation I ever owned.8215
less accurate (IMO) but much quieter.
I flipped the D B for the above reason.

Loose Nutt

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chazz:
As I previously commented. It's far from being
chopped liver.
Only thing that gives me pause is the use of the
9015. I had a 9015 in a D B. Noisiest counter
weight (or rotor) operation I ever owned.8215
less accurate (IMO) but much quieter.
I flipped the D B for the above reason.

Loose Nutt
Don't notice a noisy rotor in any of the 9015 I own, which is the Tisell and the Borealis Estoril. Also had three separate Citizen Signature autos with a 90XX movement and none of them were noisy, but they were all super accurate.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How's the warranty on These? Kinda want the green one.
1 year I think. Their customer service is excellent, when I purchased my "Kermit" from them the bracelet was too small, they did an express shipment of two extra links and screw sets to me, for free!

The new models come with more then enough links, and the single set screw links are very easy to adjust and remove

1 - 20 of 27 Posts