Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Very Nice!

CJ and Rip are swapping watches Not wives for a liitle while. He gets the Metrolpol I get the Ambassador. That watch looks good!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Huh??? Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!You said wives too!!!
Fine, just watches I guess......:%:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Very Nice!

CJ and Rip are swapping watches Not wives for a liitle while. He gets the Metrolpol I get the Ambassador. That watch looks good!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

What are you doing? I thought we agree'd that we where not making that public? Dayuuum man you dont need to put our business on the street!!!:%

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Very Nice!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

My bad.....just got a little caught up thinking about the Blackened Chicken!!!!:c:c:c

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
What are you doing? I thought we agree'd that we where not making that public? Dayuuum man you dont need to put our business on the street!!!:%

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Very Nice!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Damn!! CJ I'm not a big SL fan, but the way you shined this one up could suck me into buying one for sure Ha Ha LOL!! I just walk towards the shine LOL!! Nice work my friend.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

B.S. You where thinking I better stock up on Batteries!:lol

Seattle wrote:
My bad.....just got a little caught up thinking about the Blackened Chicken!!!!:c:c:c

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Very Nice!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Thanks guys, it's a great watch.....very subtle but kinda in your face do to it's large dial. I guess that's why I now have 4 versions of it!! Thanks Darius!

CJ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.