Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS delivered my newest citizen last night, and I'm a very happy man! This is the third citizen in my collection and my second AT version. I love the technology in this thing. Put all that tech in a beautiful package and you have a winner. The blue dial is gorgeous and not nearly as cluttered looking as I initially thought from the pictures. Setting the time was quick and simply involved selecting the city in my time zone. I love the yellow accent around the bezel as well as the yellow on the back of the strap. My only issue right now is the strap is tight on my 8 inch wrist, and I have it buckled using the very last hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
11,665 Posts
Sharp Looking!! Love the yellow accents. Awesome

Reactions: Bh2469

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Great looking watch. Too bad the blue strap doesn't work for you, but the ones you ordered will make that Citizen really stand out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats on the pickup! I've always admired this model. With a 8.5" wrist, I'd have been disappointed with the strap!
Can't wait to see pictures of the bracelet and I really love that NATO.
How big does it wear on your 8" wrist? Would love a picture from a distance.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats on the pickup! I've always admired this model. With a 8.5" wrist, I'd have been disappointed with the strap!
Can't wait to see pictures of the bracelet and I really love that NATO.
How big does it wear on your 8" wrist? Would love a picture from a distance.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,771 Posts

I have the same problem as you with straps, having an 8" wrist.

Citizen doesn't help much with their off sized lug widths. Really limits after market bracelets, but straps, just throw on one 1 mm larger and squeeze it on.

What is the lug width on this watch 23mm?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, 23mm. Strapcode actually had a decent selection of straps and a few that were described as "for larger wrists"

·
Super Moderator
12,931 Posts
These are so nice Bh it's not even funny ! :) :cool: That technology in such a beautiful package like you said really is true here. You've got the sporty, instrument side with endless awesome capabilities. However, then there's this extremely refined, and elegant side with the design, and finishing. :eek:
Can never get enough of the case-backs on these too, and the strap is beautiful also ! Big congratulations !!! Hope you really enjoy !

·
Long Time Member
1,024 Posts
That's a beauty.. Always liked and wanted the BA Citizen. I have an old Elgin that has the same look (old style) so I always waiver when it came to purchase. BUT this version is super nice and quite different, so thanks for posting.

·
6,117 Posts
The yellow-blue combo is awesome, so is the brand. Enjoy!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Congrats, looks great!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts