Watch Freeks banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone watch this show? I started watching it last season. It is amazing to see how much weight some drop in a very short time.

My new reason to watch is to see what Bob is wearing for a time piece. It seems likehe has new watch every show.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I watch it religiously. A couple years ago I lost 100 pounds. I put a lot of the weight back on when I was stressing over the job I eventually lost in April. I started the P90X program and have lost 52 pounds since May.

The thing I watch for is how they keep the weight off after returning home. While they're on the ranch, they work out up to 6 hours per day and have a nutrionist set up their diet plans. Coming home and doing it on their own is something completely different. It is great to see what people are capable of.

I believe Bob has worn a Hublot Big Bang on previous seasons. Black rubber strap with Rose Gold case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.