Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't let Ken (Mekenical) have all the fun now! Just completed my 'little' photoshoot of this spectacular watch.

What can I say yet again about H20 and Clemens batting average when it comes to releasing new watches (which seems to be every month!). Let's just say after receiving this ultra badass all thoughts of 'should I grab it' quickly disappeared and became "I'm GLAD I got it!"

Beyond expectation! This is the common theme for me when I get a package from H20. Pictures don't do this justice.

Enjoy the slideshow

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON (from left to right) - Kalmar OT 8k, standard Kalmar v2, Orca Dive

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dang that looks awesome Danny - I've admired this piece and wish I could have pulled the trigger - enjoy that bad boy and thanks for sharing those great pics!!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Truly Magnificent Danny. Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Danny T

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Great pics Danny.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Ultra cool.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
10,644 Posts
Can it get cooler than this Danny?! Not really, it seems, right? :cool: :eek: What a phenomenal looking watch sir. ..You know what's incredible is how the entire watch looks like it's about to jump out, and grab you. ..There are some watches that have dials that seem to be in high definition, but the entire watch here from dial, to case. Even the bracelet, and strap comes alive ! Stunning sir. Huge congrats here !!!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Just a b s o l u t e l y spectacular! From beginning to end! Great orange ISO boots as well. And that CNC buckle is a work of art (I know, I own one :D). Top notch! Clemens did a great job with this one. Where is the WF special edition? :cool:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks folks. I cant take this thing off the wrist. Loving it!

Here is a different look.

Bezel swap....take a look at that crystal!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
When are you going to test the 800 BAR water resistance claim? ;) ;) :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts