Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

In spite of the "persona" that G tries to imply here at the Freek Dome.....he has a huge heart and is a great guy (won't say that often :%:%). He sent me a watch saying that he needed it polished, no sweat.....little did I know that I was to keep it when finished! Here are some before pics of this classic OG (pretty rough)....I hope to bring it back to it's original glory!!! I'll keeo ya posted. And thanks again George, ya big softy!!!:b:c:c

CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You watch, CJ not only will bring this back to life, but that Fugger will pop! The man is the Master of rubbin $hit out....Ooooops did I say that again!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I can't wait to see how it looks once you work your magic.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I BOUGHT IT USED ON E-BAY AND HONESTLY I NEVER KNEW HOW TO "FIX" IT UP

djpop wrote:
Now thats going to take some work, look forward to seeing it when its polished. George how could you let a watch get like that?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Congrats CJ! I like the Ocean Ghosts line. I am sure it will be awesome to look at when you are finished polishing it up. What a nice gesture from George! ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

George and CJ

This man crush between the two of you is becoming uncomfortable. :%

I bet this watch rocks when it is cleaned up. George, nice gesture. CJ you deserve it for all the help you provide the rest of us both as moderator and shine king.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I figure - give em a watch maybe he'll leave me alone, but he keeps sending me pics of him in this sombrero & a speedo

nice guy but alittle weird -ya no??

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Spaceview wrote:
George and CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

like I said......no kissing, no telling!!:madd:madd

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You watch, CJ not only will bring this back to life, but that Fugger will pop! The man is the Master of rubbin $hit out....Ooooops did I say that again!!! LOL

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Man crush, now that there's funny...I don't care who you are NOT!!!! It's not a man crush, just two grown men being "curious":%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
George and CJ

I bet this watch rocks when it is cleaned up. George, nice gesture. CJ you deserve it for all the help you provide the rest of us both as moderator and shine king.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

No....a lot weird!!:c:c:c:c

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I figure - give em a watch maybe he'll leave me alone, but he keeps sending me pics of him in this sombrero & a speedo

Spaceview wrote:
George and CJ

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You too?

It aint right is it!

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Spaceview wrote:
George and CJ

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

:%:%:%:%:%:%

RipitRon wrote:
You too?

It aint right is it!

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Spaceview wrote:
George and CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Oh I see, the sombrero / Speedo was all my idea....now that it's in the open blame it all on CJ. Thanks friends! :%:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
You too?

It aint right is it!

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Spaceview wrote:
George and CJ

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Wow this place is crazy!LOL

Watches Hell, we got CJ rubbin $hit out, CJ in a Speedo and a Sombrero riding a donkey, We have Store bought units being talked about on another thread. What is happening to this place? I like it!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Oh great!! The donkey was never mentioned before.....let another friggin cat out of the bag Rip!!!:b

CJRipitRon wrote:
Wow this place is crazy!LOL

Watches Hell, we got CJ rubbin $hit out, CJ in a Speedo and a Sombrero riding a donkey, We have Store bought units being talked about on another thread. What is happening to this place? I like it!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

Absolutely love it G!!!
By the way, that's your first warning (posting obscenities). Two more and you're outa here!:%:c:%

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Hey CJ -Just busting your chops brotha .... BTW how do you like my new Avatar??

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.