Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

When you wear a diver's watch (or any other with a movable bezel) does the bezel need to align perfectly with the 60 above the 12 o'clock position on the face? I find that it does for me even though I would not consider myself overly compulsive.

:b

How about you?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yes, I are one too:b:b

OCD in the house!:b:b

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
When you wear a diver's watch (or any other with a movable bezel) does the bezel need to align perfectly with the 60 above the 12 o'clock position on the face? I find that it does for me even though I would not consider myself overly compulsive.

:b

How about you?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yes - i am exactly like Jim S on this it has to be exactly at the 12 o clock position -not one click off either way

it drives me nuts -and i've been this way for a long time

i guess it's OCD!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I like to have it exactly at the 12 position also.

I believe that this is due to the fact that for 99% of us the moving bezel is DECOR and not really used for any timing or diving feature. So that decor looks best lined up the way it is supposed to be and at the 12 position, lol

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Thats kinda the reason i like the Excursion GMT, you never have to worry about it.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Ha Ha LOL!! That is funny. I'm the exact same way. I think most watch collectors are OCD. Think about it we like small object that tell time.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

That is funny. Not sure I could ever be that OCD but never say never.

Seattle wrote:
I went as far as to make the bezel on one of my SANIII's permanently sit at 12:00.........:b

CJ

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
imported post

Definitely! I would definitely notice something like that! If I notice it out of alignment it will be fixed immediately.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Same here mine has to sit at the 12 position, I even go so far as to make shure my wifes is the same way even when she is wearing it...LOL same thing goes with my rings they have to be centered or it bugs the hell out of me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Of course - it has to line up. Just like all of my wathes have to be set to the correct time including the second hand !!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

jb182 wrote:
Yes, my counselor has charged me lots of money to overcome this compulsiveness!
My wife gives me free therapy. I have come a long way Ha Ha LOL!!! I'm past the "Monk" stage. I don't have to realign watches while in the store.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
My wife gives me free therapy. I have come a long way Ha Ha LOL!!! I'm past the "Monk" stage. I don't have to realign watches while in the store.
LMAO now that would really be bad!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Are you kidding me? Of course the bezel has to line up perfectly! I'm not OCD but it does have to line up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts