Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

When you wear a diver's watch (or any other with a movable bezel) does the bezel need to align perfectly with the 60 above the 12 o'clock position on the face? I find that it does for me even though I would not consider myself overly compulsive.

:b

How about you?

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yes, I are one too:b:b

OCD in the house!:b:b

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
When you wear a diver's watch (or any other with a movable bezel) does the bezel need to align perfectly with the 60 above the 12 o'clock position on the face? I find that it does for me even though I would not consider myself overly compulsive.

:b

How about you?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yes - i am exactly like Jim S on this it has to be exactly at the 12 o clock position -not one click off either way

it drives me nuts -and i've been this way for a long time

i guess it's OCD!!!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I like to have it exactly at the 12 position also.

I believe that this is due to the fact that for 99% of us the moving bezel is DECOR and not really used for any timing or diving feature. So that decor looks best lined up the way it is supposed to be and at the 12 position, lol

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Same here mine has to sit at the 12 position, I even go so far as to make shure my wifes is the same way even when she is wearing it...LOL same thing goes with my rings they have to be centered or it bugs the hell out of me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.