Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So James (TVDinner) and I made this crazy deal with a bunch of watches and last week after a ton of money for shipping between the two of us, my Invicta Reserve SAS finally showed up on my doorstep (actually I met the UPS driver at his truck I was so exctied). Anyway I'm sure james has been waiting to see if I was going to post this so here it is!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Absolutely love it, its frickin' huge but I love it! Thanks again James.

Thanks for looking everyone,

Cody

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Iceman. That watch is amazing. Love the color combo too. The pics are great. Wear it well my friend and thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey there cody..........amazing watch, hope you enjoy it. and amazing pictures, its like i can reach out and touch the watch..........

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

wooo hoooo - it looks awesome Cody. Thank you for finally posting them and I am SO happy that it all worked out for both of us. and yes, that was the most expensive shipping both ways that I have been part of. Overnighting multiple watches across the country for Saturday delivery is expensive!!!

also - those pictures are INCREDIBLY CLEAR and no glare - how did you take them so clear?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Well I am by no means a photographer, but I was in my kitchen next to my sliding glass door where alot of light comes in and just angled the watch so I didn't get the glare from the sun and snapped them. And the funny thing is my camera is nothing special either, its just a Sony digital Cyber shot with 6MP, but I am impressed. I turn the macro setting on so I can get up close. Thnaks for the props on the pics!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I give this thing as much wrist time as I can, but by the end of the day my arm is dragging on the ground, its so damn heavy!!! (NOT COMPLAINING, I SWEAR!!)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Iceman1974 wrote:
I give this thing as much wrist time as I can, but by the end of the day my arm is dragging on the ground, its so damn heavy!!! (NOT COMPLAINING, I SWEAR!!)
you will get used to it!!! Be tough! lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I own 6 of them they are great watches, I never really noticed them on the wrist. I think it is probably because all I wear is big ole Flava Flav watches! LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts