Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any runners out there? I am not a big time runner, maybe 2 miles at a time 5 days a week. I only wear my running shoes for just that and do the treadmill thing when it's raining...in other words, my runners last a long time (this pair just under 2 years). Nikes blew out and they do not make these anymore. Tried on some that I thought were similar but they weren't.
Any thoughts on a good pair??

CJ

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I like Asics myself. I run 3 days a week up to 5 miles on each run and they do the job. Make sure you get the higher end ones with Gel. You can get into them for around $100.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Nike Shoks,there is a guy on Ebay that sells all leather ones for around 50 bucks, once you get use to the Shoks it is hard to go to anything else and full price is just crazy to pay for right now.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks WG & BW, I've never tried either. Going to the mall this weekend to try some on! I must have tried on 6 pair of various brands the other day and none of them felt right. Probably because my old ones were broke in just right. I'll let ya know what I come up with:b

CJ

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I typically wear Addidas, but I know Asics are really good too. I think Saucony makes ONLY running shoes.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

These are what CurrentTime is going to need to run out of NC if it keeps raining!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i suggest you save the money for a watch and run barefoot!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:t:t:t:t:t

1 - 7 of 7 Posts