Watch Freeks banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Easy.
Steve Miller Band at Shmirnoffs in Big D, Texas

Big ole jet airliner, This here's the story of Billy and Bobby Sue. Keep on rockn me
baby. Freakin awesome concert.

X traindriver Art

Honorable mention: Roger Waters and David Gilmore,

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's probably a tie between Bruce Springsteen on The River tour, and The Who in the early 90's, without Pete Townshend who couldn't make the tour due to his tinnitus, so his brother Simon was on guitar. They were still phenomenal.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
I've been to tons of concerts, but The Rolling Stones at AT&T Stadium here in the Dallas area just a few weeks ago was by far the best I've ever been to.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Was at the Slayer show this past July 15. It was the best because I got right up front !! Had to fight to stay there LOL!

Angel of Death ..... Flying free!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
can't pick one. If there were categories. Best you didn't expect to be that good. Best light show, best hottest band at the time. I don't know, think up some categories. I will say the Us Festival had to be up there because it included several performers. Can we say Fleetwood Mac, ah, Stevie Nicks. Best theatrical concert, Styx Mr. Robato. Best most popular band at the time, Journey, had to stand on the seat on the floor the whole concert. Best surprise, Billy Joel. Best I ever went to and didn't own a single album, John Cougar Mellancamp. 3 times, finally purchased an album. Best I walked out on because I didn't know who he was at the time, Sammy Hagar. Best I worship the band, Moody Blues, 3 times. Best one I sold the tickets too and bailed, Pink Floyd The Wall. stupid me.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
A no brainer
Steve Miller Band w Joe Cocker Special Guest
"Keep on rockin me baby" "Big jet arliner" "Take
the money and run"
Shmirnoff Center, Dallas, Texas. Yesteryear!!!

Lou Snutt

61 - 69 of 69 Posts