Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is there a gift that you have received that stands out in your mind as being the best gift ever ?

And Bob, it has to be some THING, 'cuz I'm having this crazy feeling that you want to tell me that it would be your lovely wife, Theresa.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Duchess,

The greatest gift that I ever got was, believe it or not, an Omega automatic that my dad gave me.
This is the kind of postI'm looking for, like what Wolf posted too...That we all love our families is a given, I wanted this to be about an actual, tangible gift.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

My son was born ON CHRISTMAS DAY 3 years ago. No gift could ever top that one.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Nope! I found her all by myself, Duchess!My Lionel train from the early 1960s is the gift that stands out. My eyes got big as I opened this large wrapped box on Christmas Eve. I remember taking all the cars out. My dad helped me set it up, for a trial run. What fun for a kid! I still have it. ....Bob

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Duchess I still have my first watch given to me by my parents 17 jewels I was 8 years old thats 66 years ago the watch is a Berlis 17 jelwels swiss made still runs and keeps time one of my greatest gifts

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

I remember one Christmas i was about 3 or 4 and my mom had Santa come over to see me and i went to bed and got up in the middle of the night to check to see if he had left me some presents "and boy did he ever" !!!!!! and he was still there!!! and had his magic bag of goody's, yep Santa was buck naked, except for his beard, hat and boots, i remember he looked like a sack of potatos and thinking back i guess he was in good shape. but he was gone by morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.