Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! It will be my first time to buy a gshock.im currently using a color grey michael korrs and a silver metal timex. Im planning to buy a different colored g shock. Im actually thinking of the red ga1000 (aviator), the black mudman g9300, the black rangeman gw9400, or fhe white ga110gw.

Im really inclined in buying the white ga110gw but the thing is, im afraid of it getting yellowish because of stains and dirt.

The aviator, mudman, and rangeman may be an overkill since I just want my watch to have the normal functions of a watch which are time, date, snooze/alarm.

Help me out please. My main focus is the design. Any suggestions are welcome. Im an asian with a thin risk and a fair colored skin. Ill be using it as my everyday watch. An eye catcher would be nice.

·
Banned
754 Posts
I love Frogmans. Went through the Burning Man (too red) and the Men in Rusty (too stealth) before I found my keeper, The Seaman Frogman. Only cost me $130 on watchuseek in mint condition. One day I'd love to add the Gold Defender but don't wanna pay what they usually cost.

Next on the list, will be a blue Frogman if I get it around $200-240 in good shape.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The frogman is really nice bit the cheapest price I could get in our country is $500 and thats a 2nd hand price. Brnadnews are around $700. Im actually looking for a price less than $250 as the aviator is around 250. But as I have said, the aviator has a lot of features that I dont really need. So maybe if I compensate the other featuees, I could get a watch for a lower price with a freat design.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Im also eyeing on the 7900 rescue red. It looks cool (atleast on picture). Plus its cheap with just the right features I need. I wonder if its fine for swimming. Hihi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts