Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Four days of anticipation seemed like an eternity to wait for this thing, but here it is in all it's glory! I can not say enough about this gorgeous timepiece, it is absolutely amazing. There was nothing spared when it comes to the parts and the fit and finish, from the sapphire crystal to the chunky bracelet with screwed in links and the solid end links. Love the buttery smooth sweeping second hand from the custom modified Swiss ETA 2836-2 GMT movement. Gotta love the big oversized signed crown and the indivdually numbered caseback. I would put this thing anyday up against a R***x GMT Master II, it is that nice, honest! Fred puts out an amazing product all made right here in the U.S.A. If anyone is interested in one of these cantact Fred Amos directly at [email protected], he is a super guy and easy to deal with. Anyway, enough rambling, here are a ton of pics...

Here are the specs from the website in case anyone wants them...

42mm case
316-L stainless steel case and bracelet
Solid End Links & solid links
screws for adjusting
water resistant to 200 meters
sapphire crystal
screw down oversized crown
ETA modified automatic movement
4th hand can be set independently
2 year warranty

Thanks for looking, I know I can't stop!!!!!!

Cody

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

whoooooooooo. what a nice watch and incredible packaging.

congrats!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks James, I'm so glad I can wear a wide range of sizes, This 42mm fits so nice on the wrist, might not be everyone's cup of tea but I love it...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

you have had AN INCREDIBLE few weeks, lol. Some real high quality watches being added to your collection.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Slowly building....never can have too many, thank god my wife digs every one of them or I would be in some BIG trouble...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

GREAT looking watch Iceman! I have always liked this watch because of the orange and blue bezel. It really looks great on your wrist too. CONGRATS and wear it well and in good health!

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Very nice watch. I like that one far better then the recent Invicta similar Pro Diver. Great looking band also. Wear it well.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

one word - WOW!!!!!

but i am PD biased!! LOL

really impressive watch and packaging puts other companies to shame!!

nice p/u

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Iceman. The watch looks great. Looks even better on the wrist. Hope you give that bad boy the wrist time it really deserves. Thanks for the pics. They are great to look at. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts