Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

OK so i'm like really digging this piece!! gotta find an alternative (affordable) to it but it really pops!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

This looks like an Orca slept with a Monster and had a kid....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Very cool watch, way over priced but cool never the less! I am not a big fan of the beed blasted version but the Pimptastic version is rockin!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

yeah -i think this guy sent it to CJ for one of his RUB JOBS!!
it looks awesome like that!!
:lol

RipitRon wrote:
Very cool watch, way over priced but cool never the less! I am not a big fan of the beed blasted version but the Pimptastic version is rockin!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

And Know where near as substantial either, one of the things I am so unimpressed with from the Citizen and Seiko lines. They dont impress me at all!

djpop wrote:
LOOKS LIKE A CITIZEN WHICH WOULD BE A LOT LESS IN COST.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I am pretty sure you can get them bead blasted, Grained or Polished. That thing has a mirror polish too it, that is quite impressive. I would bet that was done before assembly!

WATCHURSELF wrote:
yeah -i think this guy sent it to CJ for one of his RUB JOBS!!
it looks awesome like that!!
:lol

RipitRon wrote:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

you should look at an Eco-Zilla - i just got one - very impressive -it's 48mm case

i know it has a small dial opening -that you might not like but the watch is incredible

RipitRon wrote:
And Know where near as substantial either, one of the things I am so unimpressed with from the Citizen and Seiko lines. They dont impress me at all!

djpop wrote:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Just looked at one the other night after the workout, and again I was extremely disheartened buy its lack of presence on the wrist, with the small dial opening and with its feel. It was very similar to the feel of a Swiss legend, they just dont care the weight of a big watch! Too me it is like buying a f150 vs a SuperDuty, will it work sure, but it just isnt a real truck!

WATCHURSELF wrote:
you should look at an Eco-Zilla - i just got one - very impressive -it's 48mm case

i know it has a small dial opening -that you might not like but the watch is incredible

RipitRon wrote:

djpop wrote:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.