·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

yea it is going to be $1000

the dial and lum reminds me of my Citizen Orca

From their site

-------------------
NEWS UPDATE 10.01.09 Although the first 100 have been reserved, we will be producing the Megalodon Series 2 in 2010. These will be dial color variations from the first design. There will not be a preorder time period for the second series, they will be sold here on the Megalodon page. To receive emails from Benarus on the production schedule and release time, please sign up on our news blog - Benarus Blog.
------------------

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Never been a huge fan of the Benarus stuff but this is a pretty Industrial toothy creature isnt it!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Never been a huge fan of the Benarus stuff but this is a pretty Industrial toothy creature isnt it!
Yeah same here Rip....this model is a monster and the name sure fits...Not really my style but its a sick looking watch.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Some guy is selling his pre order on the series 1 for $1,100 on WUS if anyone is interested...

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well at 49mm I wouldnt call it a monster, but it is good size. The only thing that concerns me is like the T-Rex the bezel is pretty large so the dial is small in comparison. I do like the Industrial look though!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Rather thick little bugger, ain't it.

Good sized chunk of metal.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

A no nonsense diver. Got to love the looks of these style watches.....at least I do. I agree with James dial is extremely similar to the Orca.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

After seeing and trying on the Viperfish case of G. Fox's, I only have eyes and $$$ for it!!! I have the Benarus Sea Devil and love it, but the NFW Viperfish is gonna be AWESOME and priced right!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
After seeing and trying on the Viperfish case of G. Fox's, I only have eyes and $$$ for it!!! I have the Benarus Sea Devil and love it, but the NFW Viperfish is gonna be AWESOME and priced right!!!
Hey Arnie.........its 10:30.....what are you doing up so late? You old guys need your rest................now get to bed mister if you know whats good for ya..........and dont forget a fresh pair of depends, you know how you have those "accidents";...........:t

1 - 10 of 10 Posts