Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

It's funny Rob because they have a section on their website where you can print an actual sized watch, cut it out and see how it would fit. It is the exact dimensions of the Corduba Squares that I own. Check out how close they look.

I don't know.....but I am sure happy with the 4 versions I own.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Love the watch hate the price Ha Ha LOL!!! I think I will stop by the AD tomorrow and check them out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
It's funny Rob because they have a section on their website where you can print an actual sized watch, cut it out and see how it would fit. It is the exact dimensions of the Corduba Squares that I own. Check out how close they look.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Love the watch hate the price Ha Ha LOL!!! I think I will stop by the AD tomorrow and check them out.
Which of the Corduba squares do you own? I own the 3 hand automatic with the black case and light green lume.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I still want an Invicta Corduba square. Maybe I will have to break down and buy one.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Ed, I have the one pictured, SS/blk carbon dial, Titanium/white pearl dial, blk/gold bezel w/blk carbon dial. I'll post pics tomorrow.

CJ

RDG wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Which of the Corduba squares do you own? I own the 3 hand automatic with the black case and light green lume.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.