Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this aquaracer today. She is a beauty, too. Its 43 or 44 with 22 lugs and about 13 or 14mm thick. Its the perfect size piece for me and I like it on its bracelet even. Very rare for me to feel that way, usually preferring a mesh or strap mod of some kind. Really nice clear exhibition back for 500m wr, too. Anyway, its got the cool bezel and also a very nicely functioning crown, clasp and bracelet. Classy stripes on the dial give it a nice touch, too. I've been wanting that racetrack bezel for a while now, too, so I'm doing the happy dance. I wish it had more than three adjustment options in the clasp but its got a diver's extension at least. I might go diving one day (yeah, right).

I don't know what the movement is but its quite accurate so far, too. If anyone knows, please do share with me. Looks like an ETA or Selitta but I'm not really sure. I am sure that it is Sahweeeet though! I'm very quickly becoming a big Tag fan, by the way. I've been looking at micro brands so much lately that I think I've forgotten just how nice a piece they make.

Here are some quickie Tag pics and a shot of me this morning in the 'frigid' 48 degree temperature! Its not very clear in the pic but can anybody guess what it says on my cap, btw? Hint: its from a micro dive watch company, a very cool one at that.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Super Score!! Beautiful. Congrats!!

Reactions: Mesh Guy

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Loving the Tag congratulations on that beauty.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Mesh Guy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Sweet, enjoy that Tag to the max!
Cheers
D.

·
Super Moderator
10,619 Posts
What a get Nate ! :clapping-hands-abov :smileyface_hand_cla Boy, these are beautiful, and really blend everything we love about this hobby in one watch. It's got the dial, that awesome bezel, multiple crowns, or pushers on an ultra cool case. Plus sleek hands, and markers. Really brings together different styles of watches too in both dive, and race watches. :eek: ..Just is extraordinary, and looks extraordinary on the wrist. Huge congrats here !!! Hope you keep on enjoying it Nate !

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I have always liked the Aquaracer.....nice choice!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Congrats Nate! Sharp looking watch!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Very nice! Wear it well and in good health! The size looks spot on for your wrist.

And yes. Go ahead and get it wet. Diving is a LOT of fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts