Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bayit Switch Wi-Fi Outlet $38 Shipped

The Bayit Switch Wi-FI Enabled Power Socket drops from $49.99 to $39.97 to $37.97 with our exclusive coupon code BRADSBSWITCH at Yugster. Shipping is free, making this the lowest price we could find anywhere. This can connect your appliances and electronics to your Wi-Fi network, allowing remote on/off control of your appliances/devices from your smartphone. Use the free home automation app for iOS or android. A 1-year manufacturer warranty is included, and there's no sales tax (except UT).

Features:

• Remote On/Off- Control your appliances On and Off functions from anywhere and everywhere using your Android or iOS mobile devices 3G/4G/Wi-Fi internet connection
  • Plug & Play- Intuitive, easy to setup and use. Download the free Bayit Switch App, plug in the socket, and follow the onscreen instructions- complete setup in under 2 minutes
  • Set schedules- Set your appliances to turn On/Off automatically when you want them to
  • Various Uses- Bayit Switch can be used with any appliance that you plug in, Fans, Wall AC units, Space heaters, Lamps, Televisions and more

Read more at https://www.yugster.com/deals/66311...here-w-ios-or-android-app#UAAZ0uugJwZ4Li5x.99

https://www.yugster.com/deals/66311...appliances-from-anywhere-w-ios-or-android-app

·
6,117 Posts
I'm into this stuff and am in the process of gradually moving our home towards 'automation'. I'm using a Dutch platform (HomeWizard) for this and readily available remote controllable switches, dimmers, temperature/humidity sensors, smoke and heat detectors, an IP camera, door and window contacts, etc., etc. I have purchased an SMS bundle to send out allerts. The latest firmware update brought scenes. Scenes are sequences of events that can be linked to actions. Pressing the button 'Vacation' in the iPhone app will arm the alarm system, shut off all non essential power, sets the IP camera aimed at our front door to motion detection and arm the SMS service to notify us when certain contacts and the smoke and heat detectors are triggered. It took me a while to figure it all out but once set-up it is brilliant. There are also, 'At home', 'Asleep' and 'At work' scenes. I bough a separate double wall switch (wireless) that has four icons, one for every scene. When we leave, pressing the appropriate icon will trigger the matching scene.

Reactions: Spaceview
1 - 2 of 2 Posts