Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Bunch of people have been telling me to get it so I picked it up yesterday. Very good game. I like it alot. I've always been more into the call of duty's and paid off my pre-order for modern warfare 3 for next week.

I got both ps3 and xbox 360. I have them for the xbox though since I prefer it over the ps3.

My gamertag on both is madeindade86.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

I've been playing every night since it dropped. My gamertag on xbox is Swampus97. You can see watches on the wrists of the players. I always wonder what brand they are. LOL

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

MikeyShingles wrote:
I've been playing every night since it dropped. My gamertag on xbox is Swampus97. You can see watches on the wrists of the players. I always wonder what brand they are. LOL
Cool, I'll add you tonight. I haven't played online yet. Started the campaign last night.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
imported post

Oh man...fellow gamers on watchfreeks! AWESOME! I'm about to start playing ith friends on PC...but if you guys are on 360...I'll maybe pick up both.

Give me a couple weeks, I'm trying to ping a friend who works at EA to help me purchase through his employee discount.

My steam and XBLA gamertag is "Zaskarclf"

Friend Requests sent :)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

This is so funny! The two people that play I've sold a watch to one and bought one from the other :%:%:%.

I haven't played online yet. I'll go on if you guys do. If not I'll keep playing campaign to get more familiar with the game. Not too different from the call of duty's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts