Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
9,254 Posts
Owned both. Not comparable. So different in style and size, how they wear. Both Re great. I'd say the Inox is extremely well made and finished at the price point. It's also very heavy and just overall big. The Bathys fun and more versatile. Lighter and rocks on NATO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Owned both. Not comparable. So different in style and size, how they wear. Both Re great. I'd say the Inox is extremely well made and finished at the price point. It's also very heavy and just overall big. The Bathys fun and more versatile. Lighter and rocks on NATO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
Granted very different. Both quartz and could be good watches for outdoor activities for summer so that's why the battle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
11,658 Posts
I'd go with the Bathys. I'm diggin' the orange dial / black chapter ring in addition to it being a smaller and thinner watch

·
Banned
754 Posts
INOX, easy decision as the other looks like a $39.99 Fossil or Kenneth Cole. I believe that movement goes up to 39 on date before switching to first of the month. I could be wrong but looks like same movement as a watch I was gifted.

·
Registered
233 Posts
i like orange dials. I like the Bathy's in black. i am not generally a Victorinox fan. That one does look pretty sharp. disclaimer, i have a Bathy's. And I fell in love with one on a strap as soon as I saw the picture posted. Knew I would own one someday. With all that said. My bias vote is for the Bathy's even in orange.

·
1,051 Posts
Too different one from the other... each nice to a degree more or less. It seems that neither would disappoint, just a matter of satisfying the taste buds...

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,760 Posts
Have to go with the INOX, although they killed it with me with the 21mm lug width.

Jomashop is selling that exact watch for $275. right now, I was tempted but the lug width was a deal breaker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts