Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this neat rado today guys. Did you have a chance to see it? Or them?

It's the HyperChrome 1616 which is evidently getting ready to be shown at Baselworld. Looks like they are two variations too, with one having a grey/silver dial, and the other having a black dial with Super-Luminova coated markers, and hands.

Other specifications look to include a 45.5mm titanium, or PVD stainless steel cases, AR coated sapphire crystals, ceramic bezels, 100 meter WR, ETA C07.621 automatic with 80 hour power reserve, plus antique brown, or black leather strap everyone.

Have a look...

Timezone's link also...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=7220156&rid=0#msg_7220156

·
8,164 Posts
The dial is a throw back to the original Diastar (and some of them were very gaudy :D) but I like to top one -> I like the top one bar the hideous shoulders and the somewhat large crown. I really cannot think of a single reason to incorporate those shoulders because it's a dress watch. Or perhaps to defend that crown against ice cubes that accidentally fall out of a cocktail glass? :D

·
1,158 Posts
man I'd love the #1 if it were say, 40 mm. :-(
still, what a cool looking watch. I like the vertical day indicator.

Reactions: Roarry
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.