Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Any WF's watching, participating in the fantasy bidding or attending the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in soggy Scottsdale this weekend? I was hoping to go tomorrow, Mother Nature is causing us to make other plans - indoors and shoveling.

For more details log onto www.speedtv.com from here you can obtain a "Free" fantasy bid log-in. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love watching the car sales on TV. Is it being shown on one of the ESPN channels again this year?

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Speed Channel all 900 hours of it.
TVDinner wrote:
I love watching the car sales on TV. Is it being shown on one of the ESPN channels again this year?

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

I caught it last night. I'm still trying to figure out how the Green Z-28 without numbers matching engine sold for more than the Red numbers matching one.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I record the shows on the DVR, then watch the following day. This way I can FF through those cars that I'm not so interested in, and replay cars that I am fascinated with.

I have watched the B-J auctions, since they've been on Speed.

Someday I'd like to go to an auction.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I watched A BUNCH of it last night. Just some awesome cars being sold. I love watching and seeing what some people will pay for these cars.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Very cool . . . thanks for the link.

I actually just got "caught up" on today's showings, watching up until around 6:30pm. I'll start watching again in about 2 hours and finish watching through the end.

I love my DVR! :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

never miss it. i love that espn and other channels have actually dedicated literally hundreds of hours of air time to showing the auction each year. great for people who love cars

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Alright we're now hitting the $100K cars consistently now. Damm poverty sucks.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

You watching that or the UCONN game right now?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
You watching that or the UCONN game right now?
I'm not getting a UConn game on my cable system..

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

it is on CBS at 4pm. sorry about that. playing #1 Texas. Might be a scary game.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
it is on CBS at 4pm. sorry about that. playing #1 Texas. Might be a scary game.
MEN Going on now. I thought you were talking about the women. They killed Villanova today (74-35).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.