Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I really want people to see this since it is so positive. Here are the facts

On Friday 1/1/10 at 1:04am Ron listed a watch for sale. This is the middle of the night ON NEW YEAR'S EVE. I purchased and paid for the watch that night. Remember now - this is a holiday day that all of this happens on.

On Monday, 1/4/10 I RECEIVED THE WATCH. We are not talking about 2 business days later, or anything like that - we are talking about very first business day after the sale. INCREDIBLE

Everything about the watch was exactly as Ron said it would be. The watch was packed very tightly and safely and arrived perfectly.

A TRANSACTION DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT. PERIOD

I HIGHLY and fully RECOMMEND Ron as a great person to do business with.

James

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

good to know!!

Ok so like what did he do ?? walk it over himself cause that's like almost impossible!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Always a pleasure to hear a transaction go so well...Give's hope...enjoy James...uh hum...by the way can we see some pics please....:pic

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

George - he sent it early on Saturday and apparently Priority Mail packages are still in transit every day. Incredible.

Jack - I will post pics in another thread soon!

:)

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

that is incredible - USPS is getting pretty good these days!! putting UPS to shame!!

TVDinner wrote:
George - he sent it early on Saturday and apparently Priority Mail packages are still in transit every day. Incredible.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

Excellent....Wear it well James...:b

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Wasn't this the SAS/Brown dial?? Very cool watch and what a deal. I would love to buy most of dedwards and Barnbuilderswatches, but they haven't called my lottery number yet.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

yup that was the SAS/Brown dial. It is incredibly sweet.

·
Registered
560 Posts
imported post

I really appreciate the positive feedback from you on our transaction James!
You were great to deal with, perfect communication between us and prompt payment by you.

Thank you and enjoy your new watch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.