Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Ron made it easy to snag this one! He offered it at a nutty price and I jumped. Wasn't sure about it when it was first offered last year but I'm glad I was able to snap it up. Thanks for the quick and easy transaction Ron. Hope to do business again. What else you got?

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Cool watch. I'm not crazy about the big cyclops on the face but that is just my taste. Enjoy the new item.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I like this watch A LOT (perfect size for me) and almost snagged a killer deal last week!

Congrats on your new Dragon! That's a very cool watch!

So, how do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Thanks . . . and ENJOY!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I like this watch A LOT (perfect size for me) and almost snagged a killer deal last week!

Congrats on your new Dragon! That's a very cool watch!

So, how do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Thanks . . . and ENJOY!
It's actually already one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend getting one if you can find one! I was a little concerned about it wearing small for me...not a problem. It's a sweet size.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS on snagging an incredible piece. I really do like this one and would love to have one. I'm sure it looks great on your wrist. Wear it well and in good health!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.