Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this and couldn't believe my eyes. I already own the same watch and know how good it is. Tissot PRC 200 basket ball special addition. Sapphire, ETA quartz, chronograph, 200m WR. UK price is about £400. Jomashop have this for $159.99

·
Super Moderator
11,405 Posts
It really is amazing Wiggles ! o_O😮:D

Seems as though Tissot has been venturing into the more
affordable zone. (y)(y) I mean if you didn’t know better, you
would almost swear it was a typo right?!

Just the dial alone looks worth this price. 🙂 Can see why
you couldn’t believe your eyes sir. Thanks a lot for sharing !!!

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Went on Jomashop and found this one for $199. 42mm case, 10mm case height, 100m WR and Sapphire crystal.

Tissot by Charles Ford, on Flickr

Reactions: Mrs Wiggles

·
Super Moderator
11,405 Posts
Wow, that’s sweet also there Chaz ! 😮

Now, did you actually pick this up? 😀 Looks really nice,
and gets totally changed up with the finish, and everything.
Almost gives you a bronze vibe honestly, and the brown
accents with the white dial add another level of richness.
More bang for the buck awesomeness !

Thank you sir !!! 😉(y)

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Wow, that’s sweet also there Chaz ! 😮

Now, did you actually pick this up? 😀 Looks really nice,
and gets totally changed up with the finish, and everything.
Almost gives you a bronze vibe honestly, and the brown
accents with the white dial add another level of richness.
More bang for the buck awesomeness !

Thank you sir !!! 😉(y)
Nope, I have the Aliexpress green turtle coming and I can't afford pissing the wife off, I was lucky, the Heimdallr got delivered when she was out shopping and she still hasn't noticed it yet.

Reactions: rh747m and Gary

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Nope, I have the Aliexpress green turtle coming and I can't afford pissing the wife off, I was lucky, the Heimdallr got delivered when she was out shopping and she still hasn't noticed it yet.
No matter how old we get, or how long we’re married, we still need to slip one past the missus. 😉

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No matter how old we get, or how long we’re married, we still need to slip one past the missus. 😉
There is a man who lives in the same town as me who buys the majority of watches I have for sale. I put them on facebook and just send him a message. I have to meet him at the golf course when he takes the dog for walk, just in case his wife finds out he has bought another watch. As far as I am concerned my money is my money, and her money is her money. If I run out, well, that's my problem.

back to the subject of bargains, here is one that will blow your mind. Again on Jomashop, a Tissot V8 with the powermatic 80 movement. for $219, that's just bonkers value

·
Super Moderator
11,405 Posts
😄 Too funny sir. Well, the Turtle is going be terrific too Chaz ! (y)(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts