Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just arrived with a very short wait time (9 days from order to delivery).
After examining the specs and reading some favorable comments, I took a gamble and ordered one. No disappointment here. It's a solid dive watch, good looking, automatic (Miyota 8215), and comfortable to wear. I may put it on a bracelet some day, but for now it will stay on the silicon rubber strap.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Solid Pickup Joe. I've got a buddy that has one and he raves about it. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Nice addition Joe.
Congrats.

I've heard nothing but positive comments about them.

I like the dial colour.

I think there might be one in my future.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks very nice! A big ol' chunky diver. I think Deep Blue uses that case and makes a bracelet custom fitted to those lugs.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Not seen that brand before, that is a handsome divers. Looks like a piece of serious quality, would like to see one in the flesh (so to speak)

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Joe,

I like that model a lot!
Ive been looking at them for awhile.
What are your thoughts on the strap?

Scott

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joe,

I like that model a lot!
Ive been looking at them for awhile.
What are your thoughts on the strap?

Scott[/QUOTE

Hi Scott,
Generally I am not a fan of rubber straps, but this one is soft, flexible and quite comfortable to wear. I'm going to stay with it for a while. The total length without the buckle is about 195mm and it fits my under 7" wrist just fine.

·
Super Moderator
10,637 Posts
Boy, look at that one Joe ! :eek: Definitely seems like a solid watch with the way that case, and bezel are designed. ..Just looks fantastic with the thickness, and shape. You can tell this watch is near invincible !!! :smile-thumb: Really like the no nonsense straight forward dial markers too, and how those traditional, yet futuristic skeletonized hands flow around the dial. ..The red accents on the bezel kick things up as well, and the strap must be unbelievably comfortable by the looks of it. Enjoy Joe, and congratulations !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts