24,243 Posts
imported post

no musical talent, so no on the band

never banned, but I may be close as i write this...LOL

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Only when I was in 5th - 8th grade...I was in the school band. Played the sax. Umm...sang in church college age choir if that counts.

Only place I've been banned was a local bowling alley...only jokingly so though....I mainly bowled like Fred Flintstone...I would launch my 16 lb ball half way down the alley before it would hit the lane. The owner got P.o.ed because I damaged a lane once!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have been banned on some sites before. Almost always, it was ultimately my fault for the banning. Oh well.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Band - A few, last one was a trio - 3 part harmony group I play Guitar, Mandolin, Fiddle, Harmonica, a little Keyboard and vocals for "Calico Harmony"

Banned - Not Yet

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

I was in a hard rock band (4 total) throughout the late 80's until 2003. I was the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist. I wrote all the lyrics and a lot of the music. My rockstar days ended when I got married, haha. I still enjoy playing my "axes" and get together with my old lead guitarist for a rockin' weekend every summer in Philly where we record a new song at his studio; it's tradition. I was actually listening to one of our albums today in the car; 10 years later and the stuff STILL rocks!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Cool pics, Sean. I figured maybe you have played a bit, after the videos of your son and the SAS/Piano vid...

I was really hoping to hear some juicy banning stories tho, LOL

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have never been in a band, but I have been banned from another watch forum. It wasn't my fault and I hold the one of the owners of that forum 100% responsible. I will take ownership of something I did wrong and in this case I got screwed by a corrupt and creepy guy that has no ethics.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I have never been in a band, but I have been banned from another watch forum. It wasn't my fault and I hold the one of the owners of that forum 100% responsible. I will take ownership of something I did wrong and in this case I got screwed by a corrupt and creepy guy that has no ethics.
Someday you'll have to tell me that story over a beer....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Someday you'll have to tell me that story over a beer....
That will work Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I've never been in a band but, I was a band groupie, does that count ?

I've never been banned from a site but, I've had posts deleted on a couple of occasions...I don't do well when I'm forced to conform to a sites rules...Hence, I'm an active member in only two forums...I have this very odd quirk, if I'm told I can't do something, then that's the one thing I want to do more than anything.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.